Monsterclimbs was born on 1st October 2007, with the intention of providing quality climbing instruction both outdoors as well as indoors, with climbing courses that include an introduction to rock climbing, learning to lead climb; sport and traditional, as well as NGB MT Climbing Wall Award and Climbing Wall Lead Award.
Monsterclimbs want to inspire as well as instruct and to do this they climb regularly for themselves, locally in the Wye Valley and Forest of Dean, Britain, Spain, Sardinia, America and Morocco.
Monsterclimbs are also enthusiastic providers of navigation and regularly run courses for schools, clubs and youth groups in map reading and compass work and are experienced providers of the Duke of Edinburgh Bronze, Silver and Gold expeditions. And if that wasn’t enough monsterclimbs offer scrambling in North Wales, the Lake District and Scotland.
A new addition for monsterclimbs has been the Climbing Games course which is already being welcomed by local Schools.
Although based in the Wye Valley and Forest of Dean area, monsterclimbs take clients to North Wales, South Wales, the Lake District, the Peak District, Cornwall, Spain, Sardinia and anywhere else your heart desires.
Monsterclimbs are the ones to use because they:
- are highly qualified – MIA, B’Ed
- have over 26 years of climbing and walking experience
- are passionate and enthusiastic about what they do
- always striving to give quality instruction
- continue to hone their skills by attending Mountain Training and AMI approved courses, reading extensively and practising their skills in the hills and on the rock